Monday, February 28, 2011

Trials strength our failth

Easy to speak, hard to realize!






The new burn baby brings a trial for us. During these days, we have been standing an anxious state while moon night coming. Now, my girl is easy going to cry after we feed milk for her. We have not figured out the reason. My wife cried to me what I could do for her, and asked me if she is a good mother. Those minor things make us exhausted.

I am inspired to know the trial of fatherhood and motherhood. Trials are always there from the pregnancy to now. We faced the sorrow for loosing my father in law when we found the pregnant fact. We met the challenge for protecting incoming baby. Anja did experience the travail pain as like as every mammy. It is time to learn how to be a real daddy and mammy now.

We are thankful for all our friends who help us and give us excellent advices when we seek counsel. I understood how easy to speak out and how hard to exercise. It is the same with walking on the narrow path to return the presence of Heavenly Father. Speaking the gospel principle is too simple if you have the knowledge.  I knew that how hard to walk through the path of filled thistles and thorns. The people may ask why me, where Father is. I also knew God will prepare us to face them. We have to strengthen our faith from smooth, easy day. When trail comes, not only do we overcome but learn it and win the prize-be strong.

I love Jesus Christ as he loves me more. I testify Church is true and the gospel is restored by Joseph Smith. I share these in the name of Jesus Christ, amen.

0 comments:

Post a Comment